Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Appeasement Israeli Style

Today it was announced that Israel has reached agreement with Hamas on a cease-fire.

I have one reaction:

What do those insane Israelis think they are doing? How DARE they talk to Hamas. It's as if Neville Chamberlain possessed Ehud Ohlmert's body or something. I mean, talking IS appeasement, and finding a way to a cease-fire is only placating Hitler.

You'd think Israel, of all places, would never EVER talk to anyone, EVER. Appeasement is talking. Not killing people, not shooting first, is Appeasement. Perhaps Barack Obama needs to take a lesson on exactly what NOT to do, and never ever talk, never follow Israel's disgraceful example. I know, we can get John McCain to go and bomb Hamas, bomb bomb bomb.. that worked out SO well for Israel in 2005.

2 comments:

  1. It's Israel, I-S-R-A-E-L.

    Sorry to be such a pedant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tom. I appreciate your concern.

    ReplyDelete