Wednesday, November 21, 2012

To Penigma Readers - Happy Thanksgiving


I count among my blessings the freedom and opportunity to write here, and the blessings of sharing that experience with readers and especially my co-bloggers.

In gratitude for what I have, it is appropriate on Thanksgiving to think about also giving back, of being the person other people are grateful to have in their lives too.

Happy Thanksgiving, and thank YOU.

What a great focus each day.  Set your intention to mindfully do this.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your readers ... and one of the things I give Thanks for is that there are people who worked hard to promote candidates and ideas and I live in a country where I am allowed to vote (even if I do not have a valid photo ID.)

    Keep up the good work ... and putting a smile on our faces with your postings.

    ReplyDelete