Monday, November 15, 2010

"Too Many Laws"


Thanks to the wonderful strip 'Shoe' for having such an 'eagle eye' for appreciation of current events; Shoe was created by the late cartoonist Jeff MacNelly, and continued by Susie MacNelly, Gary Brookins, and Chris Cassatt. 

In an era of disappearing print media to present our cartoons, please take a moment to appreciate the comic format for all the things it does so much better than dry words could ever hope to do.  Murphy's Law perfectly sums up my feelings about the 2010 election (and not in a good way).

(I'm probably the only person looking at this, wondering if Chris Cassatt is any relation to famous American impressionist painter Mary Cassatt....)

2 comments:

  1. I also wondered if Chris Cassat was related to Mary - I love her art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, I'm 'Dog Gone', the female member of Penigma, and the visual arts enthusiast - on behalf of the blog, welcome to our comment section. I hope you won't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete