Friday, April 20, 2012

The former commenter known as K-Rod, who is a commenter here no longer

I don't often take this step, but, with one person I've taken the step three times now.

I've relented in the past in the interest of being the forgiving man. sometimes that instinct backfires. It seems to have here. K-Rod as he goes by, has insulted everything and everyone, from calling my friend a child molester, to my other friends racists, liars and worse of course. So, to make it clear, that sort of conduct isn't tolerated here. I'd like to forgive the person and "turn the other cheek", but as John says, after a time of showing someone their path is straying from God, you are allowed to 'walk away,' only Christ/God is perfect in forgiveness. And so I am.

K-Rod, you've been told you are banned, please leave. We don't want you to come back.

Threatening people with violence, or so it seemed you did, is intolerable. Calling the President a racist because he, according to you, was 'controlling' the Zimmerman case and preventing bail being set, was ludicrous.

It's the stuff of tin-foil hats and birtherism, and while I'd like to allow you to have a venue to foster constructive discussion, your comments were almost never constructive and you refused to have discussion.

 Again, please, go away. You're not welcome here anymore. Take personal responsibility for yourself and move along.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dog Gone,
    I feel so sorry that you have the diseased infections of "Extreme Conservative NIHILISM" that is trying to attack your postings!!

    As a Moderate Republican, I too hear my share of the extreme elements claiming the “Republican Mantle” that does nothing but destroy what was once great, grand, and judicious within my family’s 150 year legacy of my Republican Party.

    As life is just too short, I too do not have much time nor energy to contribute to “Arguments Where There Are None,” or practicing the aspects of enabling "STUPID and IGNORANCE" trying to counter argue with true, accurate facts.

    A person hurling non-critical thinking with lack of any logical argumentative apsects, but nothing more than venomous venues, is someone who does not apply the lessons one would learn in any simple Freshman 101 English class.

    Much like the old joke, “What is the difference between Ignorance and Apathy…..I don’t know, and I don’t care.”

    After putting up for a while with this TYPE of person you are speaking of on Muddy’s site who was droning on about Tea Party values related to the national budget, etc…. I simply asked the person the math question, “What was 1/4 inch divided by 1/2 inch;” and asked him to show his work in fractional form. Long story short, this person could not even show proficiency in 4th grade mathematics.

    But even after this embarrassing exposure of his lack of education, did not hinder his talents to continue to expound on his euphonies of how the national budget should be handled.

    Yes those with masters and doctorate degrees from business schools such as Harvard were lacking in the knowledge as compared to his less than 4th grade education.

    Wow!! Had I known…..I could have saved a lot of time and money getting my advanced educations.

    ReplyDelete