Thursday, July 12, 2012

Update on Mitt Romney's Black Republican Stooges at the NAACP convention.

I'm now seeing references to Mitt Romney's 'black kitchen cabinet' while Governor of Massachusetts as the source for the politicos who supported him as plants at the NAACP convention.  It is these former advisers who appear to have met with Mitt, not members of the NAACP.

I want names, and their current positions on the right.
But I wanted to update our readers that I HAVE contacted the Washington DC office of the NAACP, by email, inquiring who these approximately 20 black Republican non-members of the NAACP are.  I don't know at this point if they have the list of those names, or if they can tell me the answers to some of my other questions - like who paid for their travel expenses, did they attend any other NAACP events other than Mitts on R-money speeches, among others.
If I here back by email, I'll share here.  If I don't here back by email in a reasonable time, I'll try calling them, and if that doesn't work.....we might try something else before giving it up!

1 comment:

  1. I know them, a lot of them attend my University and they all got personalized photos with him for showing up.

    ReplyDelete