Friday, December 20, 2013

Whoooo HOOOOOOOOOO! Utah ban on same sex marriage struck down!



Add another state to the long and growing list of states that now will be allowing same sex marriage.  It's hard to keep up with the count, but I believe this is number 18.  People in Utah are already gay marrying as of this afternoon.

I'm resisting the impulse to say or think, "suck it, Utah!" for the state AG seeking an emergency stay. It's not likely to be forthcoming. Soon we will have marriage equality in this country, and full and equal liberty.





1 comment:

  1. Hi DG. I saw your comment over at my place and just wanted to make sure that you got this. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. The same goes for Pen, of course. I assure you that I stop by every 2 or 3 days. I just have a lot of other things preoccupying me lately. But I will be back with vigor, and I am looking forward to it.
    Keep up the good work you two.

    ReplyDelete