Sunday, March 31, 2024

Rev. Munther Isaac's English Easter Sermon

I want his message to get out to the world. I want the Christian Zionists in the US, especially those in power, to hear the voice of the oppressed Palestinian Christians. The Christians who are oppressed because Christian Zionists have a misguided interpretation of scripture.

 


Holy Week Saturday Vigil Sermon: “My God, My God why have you forsaken me?’…. This is the cry of feeling abandoned… It is a cry that has resonated for years in this land. It is the cry of every oppressed person hanging in a state of slow death. It is a cry that Jesus shared with us in his pain, torment, and crucifixion. Today, we place the cross on the rubble, remembering that Jesus shared the same fate with us, as he died on the cross as a victim of the colonizers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment