As a rebel to my conservative Republican conservative Evangelical, hell yes to this. My eye opening was disagreeing with my father over Richard Nixon being the GOP supported candidate. And even crooked Tricky Dicky, and his disgraced criminal VP Spiro Agnew: both resigned. Trump is worse, and hasn't. I contend supporters of both men share responsibility for their misdeeds. Who and what they were was well known, not a secret. I would have voted for Bernie under any circumstances. Our country, and individually we'd be better off. I know Laci and I are in complete agreement about Bernie's virtues, and about Hillary's faults. But I take my lead from Bernie in believing Hillary would have been measurably better than Trump. I expect we have not hit the spiked and jagged bottom of his corruption and incompetence yet.
As a rebel to my conservative Republican conservative Evangelical, hell yes to this. My eye opening was disagreeing with my father over Richard Nixon being the GOP supported candidate. And even crooked Tricky Dicky, and his disgraced criminal VP Spiro Agnew: both resigned. Trump is worse, and hasn't. I contend supporters of both men share responsibility for their misdeeds. Who and what they were was well known, not a secret.
ReplyDeleteI would have voted for Bernie under any circumstances. Our country, and individually we'd be better off.
I know Laci and I are in complete agreement about Bernie's virtues, and about Hillary's faults. But I take my lead from Bernie in believing Hillary would have been measurably better than Trump. I expect we have not hit the spiked and jagged bottom of his corruption and incompetence yet.