Friday, April 20, 2012

The Embodiment of Christ

I am re-posting something I wrote as my first post four years ago. It is as true today as we decide about what we think of those who are less fortunate around us as it was then. Do we insist the poorest in our society pay more in taxes so that the wealthier pay less (as Eric Cantor proposed 'looking at' yesterday), do we call Presidents who believe in a safety net "foodstamp Presidents", or do we have a generally positive belief in the inherent goodness of man, accepting that a small amount of cheating is at worst a small price to pay to ensure those around us who are hurting, starving or thirsting, are offered comfort, food, and water? I know what I believe, decide for yourself.

http://penigma.blogspot.com/2008/06/see-face-of-god.html?showComment=1212455640000#c2171193057588865678

Penigma (Patrick Bryant)

No comments:

Post a Comment