Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trash talking Romney-robots


It takes a lot of gall, a lot of real stupidity and shameful bias to dismiss all of the thoughtful, careful things that Colin Powell said in his support statement. I can readily believe that after the way the Bush administration used Colin Powell, particularly the neo-con advisers that are now flocking to Romney, that Powell wants nothing more to do with that group of failures.

This is just trash talk and dog whistle blowing. Sununu is a racist ass.

What a great visual - see how many people you can identify; it is NOT a random group in the picture.

Photo

5 comments:

  1. Is that Meatloaf to the left with the Microphone? Who is that with the dumbbell and backwards cap to his right?
    I think I only got five, maybe six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat guy is Ryan (notice the widow's peak) and the guy behind Meatloaf is Trump.

    I believe the guy to the right of Ann Romney is the former CEO of GE who made such an ass of himself claiming the Labor stats were cooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The head coming up directly from the top of Mitt's head appears to be Ann Coulter. There are a number of Faux news talking heads and other surrogates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAHHHHHHH, I forgot about Ryan's weightlifting. I got Sununu, the two Romneys. I also got Trump, and Coulter. The hair was obvious with her. So I got Meatloaf and I believe I see Fred Thompson above Ryan's head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Sununus, both Bushes, all of the Reagans, every ReiKKKwing pundit and 99.999% of the GOP give the rest of them a bad name.

    ReplyDelete