Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary DG!

In a post that's at least a year overdue, Happy Anniversary DogGone! May 2012 marks DG's 3rd anniversary posting here on Penigma as an official co-author!

You've been a font of research, energy and passion about subjects far and wide.  You've been the engine that could, and I've been damned lucky and am damned glad to have you aboard and driving the train.

Your Friend and Compatriate,
Penigma - Blog founder, occassional author and lurking editorialist

1 comment:

  1. Pen - I could not have asked for a better blogging partner and friend. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to work with you, and I appreciate your writing and this platform, as well as our co-authors and co-bloggers who have been so kind to contribute their talents to our shared efforts.

    I am looking forward to more success ahead for all of us!

    ReplyDelete